DirectionsDirections to GCH
1. Immediately after crossing the border get in the right lane. Go up over the bridge staying in the right hand lane. Take the next on-ramp, after the Aeropuerto exit, which is for Rosarito/Ensenada/Playas De Tijuana. Merge on the highway and after a few miles of flat road you will begin to go up a big hill. The border fence will be on your right.
2. At 4.5 miles there is a sign for the turn-off to Playas / Rosarito / Ensenada, DO NOT TAKE THIS EXIT. Stay to the left and continue going straight following the sign to La Mesa / Tecate / Mexicali.
3. 10.3 Miles from the border take the turn-off on the right for Rosarito/ Ensenada. There are NO SIGNS TO TELL YOU TO EXIT, so pay close attention to the mileage. Just at this exit you will see a military training area on the right, in the valley and on the hill. You will turn right alongside the edge of this training area, and will now be traveling on a new highway, heading toward Rosarito. Almost immediately on your left you’ll see a large colorful building called “DICO”, followed quickly by a PEMEX gas station.
4. Stay in the right lane of this road going toward Rosarito. You will drive past an off-ramp to “La Gloria/Tecolote”. After passing this exit, continue up the hill a short way then take the very next off-ramp to the right called Blvd. El Rosario.
5. After taking the exit, stay on Blvd. El Rosario. You will pass one stop sign, a “Calimax” store (on the left), another stop sign, 2 “OXXO” stores on the right and then the Catholic church (on your left). Keep going straight on this road a little longer. When you see an “OXXO” on your left, proceed 100 yards further and then make a U-turn and turn right in between the OXXO and the Pemex station (There is also a sign that says “Colegio Juan Bosco” at that corner). After turning right onto that road, go straight then turn right at the 2nd dirt street, driving toward a very tall cell phone tower. Grace Children's Home is just down the street on the left hand side.