QR [View Printable Page] Home \ Orphan Care \ Grace Babies' Home \ Opportunities \ Visit \ Directions1. Heading south on the 5 or 805, continue as if you will be crossing the old border crossing at San Ysidro (Puerto México).
2. Right at the old border crossing, the road takes a sharp, more than 90 degree right turn.
3. Next, you will drive down the new, but temporary road that takes you to the crossing.
4. Notice the signs to either stay in the "Nothing to Declare (Nada que declarar)" lanes or to take the "Something to Declare (Autodeclaración)" lane to the right.
5. Next you will take a sharp left and line up in whichever line you wish.
6. Get ready to cross. Wait for the green light to let you enter.
7. Then you will pull up and wait for your green or red light to proceed. NOTE: RESET YOUR ODOMETER HERE!
8. Proceed to exit the customs facility and take note of the signs.
9. The exit to Avenida Internacional that leads to the Tijuana- Ensenada toll road is to the far right. There are also exits to Zona Río and to the Vía Rápida/Otay airport.
10. Bridge to Avenida Internacional.
11. Merge onto Avenida Internacional to head to Playas de Tijuana and the toll road. The road will stay flat for a ways and then begin to climb a steep hill.
12. At 3.5 miles there is a sign for the turn-off to Playas / Rosarito / Ensenada, DO NOT TAKE THIS EXIT. Stay to the left and continue going straight following the sign to La Mesa / Tecate / Mexicali.
GBH GPS Coordinates
32°25'54.14"N 117° 2'29.39"W